Tuesday, November 25, 2014

There Must Be 50 Ways to Run a Tradeshow ... 50 Ways to Run a Tradeshow


By John San Filippo, jmsb@johnsanfilippo.com
www.johnsanfilippo.com
Subscribe: www.tinyurl.com/jmsbblog

As a follow-up to last week’s post on tradeshow success,
I thought I’d offer a lighter take in honor of Thanksgiving.
Feel free to sing along to the tune of that Paul Simon classic.
Happy Thanksgiving all!
The problem is all inside your head.
I tell you so.
The answer is easy. Let me
Tell you what I know.
I'd like to help you make your
Tradeshow presence grow.
There must be fifty ways
To run a tradeshow.

It all depends on how you’re hoping
To be viewed.
Please don’t be crude or lewd or rude.
You must be forever shrewd.
If you go without a plan,
You will certainly be screwed.
There must be fifty ways
To run a tradeshow.
Fifty ways to run a tradeshow.

You just pack up the booth, Ruth.
Hop on the plane, Dwayne.
Call up the press, Jess,
And have a great show.

You set up a meet, Pete.
Work until dawn, Shawn.
Lock up when you leave, Steve,
And have a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment